If you have never measured yourself, it may seem like a difficult task. Don't worry! I have some tips to help make the process easier for you.
- Wear the undergarments you will wear with the item you order. Fit can be altered with the use of a different bra or shapewear.
- Likewise, wear the shoes (or a shoe of equal heel height) that you will wear with the item you order. This is especially important when measuring length for skirts.
- Do not round your measurements up or down. Additionally, do not guess, or assume measurements based on ready-to-wear clothing sizes. For the best fit, please provide exact measurements.
- Stand in front of a mirror. Ensure you are measuring parallel to the ground (or parallel to a wall, if measuring length).
- Use a tape measure. If one is not available, use a string and mark on the string where the measurement should be taken. Then, lay the string flat, and measure it with a hard rule or hard tape measure.